Federation dream home is a must see
This stunning Federation home with double frontage and rear lane access presents immaculate period features throughout with endless potential to create your dream family home, ideally located walking distance to the vibrant Crows Nest shopping and entertainment precinct and moments to Royal North Shore Hospital.
The covered front verandah features original tiling and opens into the entry hall where soaring three-metre decorative ceilings and original wide hardwood floors impress from
the moment you step inside.
* Solid brick construction with beautiful Federation façade for strong street appeal
* Soaring three-metre ceilings and original hardwood floors throughout
* Carpet, pendant lighting and decorative ceiling to the spacious formal lounge
* Original kitchen with gas cooking, plus main bathroom with separate toilet
* Stunning master bedroom with beautiful bay window and period features
* Second bedroom features original stained glass windows
* Large level backyard with potential to renovate, subject to council approval
* Single lock-up garage with rear lane access and separate workshop/storage space
* Covered front verandah with original tiling adjoins front lawn and gardens
The beautiful Federation façade, complete with new roof tiles, creates strong street appeal as you enter through the picket fence and into the front yard with lawn and gardens. The rear of the home presents as a blank canvas ready to update as you wish to achieve a substantial increase to the home's value (subject to council approval).