Modern apartment with indoor/outdoor feel
In a fast-growing hotspot of the Lower North Shore this apartment presents itself with an oversized layout and jumbo balcony - a rare find in the 2 bedroom apartment market. An elevated almost perfect due north position means long periods of sun & natural light throughout the day.
* Large frontage for utmost natural light ensures year-round appeal.
* Floor-to-ceiling glass & in/outdoor flow
* Stone & wood kitchen, gas, Dual sinks & twin dishwasher draws
* Master bedroom and combined lounge both Open to the wide north-facing 26m2 balcony
* The partially covered balcony is finished with timber decking and planter boxes
* Village hub, cafes & restaurants below
* Bathrooms feature mosaic wall tiles, ensuite with bath tub
* Apartment living approx 106sqm + 14sqm parking on seperate title.
* Moments to St Leonards Station and the busy Crows Nest cafe & restaurant district