2 Bedroom Apartment in boutique Art Deco building with views of the Harbour Bridge.
This spacious two bedroom unit in a well maintained Art Deco building 'Beresford House' offers a bright and airy layout. The apartment has a private leafy outlook and views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. An ideal choice for those seeking a carefree and convenient lifestyle in a blue ribbon address, it is a short distance to Neutral Bay Village, city transport, beautiful park lands and Balmoral Beach.
- Spacious living/dining with water and city views
- Large kitchen with dishwasher & ample storage
- Stunning ornate high ceilings, picture rails & large windows
- Large master bedroom featuring built-in robes
- Bathroom with laundry duo featuring a new vanity, toilet
- Timber floorboards through out (carpet laid for tenancy)
- Quiet yet handy location with ample on street parking
- Boutique block of 10 apartments
- No common walls between the apartments
- Tenants in Common Title
- Quarterly levies (including water & council) $1,787.50