Freshly Updated Studio, Excellent Position
This newly renovated apartment represents incredible value in a sought-after street and location. Enjoying an elevated ground floor setting in the modern security building, it overlooks the serene quiet leafy street yet sits just metres to Crows Nest's exciting shopping and eatery precinct and express bus services. It's well-presented throughout ensuring immediate comfort as a humble retreat or easy-to-rent investment property.
- Easy access, over-height ceilings create a sense of light and space
- Split level design ensures a discrete separation of living and bedroom
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout, plus brand new appliances
- Combined living and dining opens out through sliders to the balcony
- Well-appointed electric kitchen with cook top, oven and storage
- Built-in robes, elevated master bedroom, internal laundry
- The property is walking distance to the proposed Crows Nest light rail
- On street parking permit available from North Sydney Council upon application
Council Rates: $258 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $184 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies: $535 per quarter approx.