Sophisticated Apartment Boasting Convenience and Style
PRIVATE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: To arrange a private inspection please click the 'Get in touch' or 'Email Agent' button. See below for more information.
With an ideal layout spanning across 74 sqm of living space, open plan living, dining and kitchen areas flow onto the balcony. Enjoy generously sized sleeping quarters with built-in wardrobe & linen cupboards. This building has to be one of the best kept secrets in the low rise precinct of St Leonards.
This is an ideal investment in a developing area and is an excellent entry into the property market for first home buyers seeking convenience and lifestyle.
The location is second to none, being situated only minutes away from St Leonards Train/Bus interchange, a comfortable walk to Crows Nest Cafe/Shopping Hub and the upcoming Crows Nest Metro Station.
The entertainer's kitchen with custom-designed island bench featuring 40mm caesar stone benchtops is fitted with Smeg appliances and the entire apartment is finished to the highest standards with custom joinery /cabinetry in the bedroom and hallway and quality fixtures and finishes all of which are sure to impress.
Open plan living and dining flows to a spacious balcony Sleek gas kitchen, with large 40mm thick caesar stone island bench Large bedroom area with built-ins + custom cabinets providing extra storage Internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning and dryer Security entry, video intercom, level lift access 350m to St Leonards Station, 400m to busy bus interchange Currently tenanted on an expired lease of $545 Per Week Property can be sold with the tenancy or vacant possession on settlement Pet-friendly building (see strata bylaws) Secure storage cage
PRIVATE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: To arrange a private inspection please click the 'Get in touch' or 'Email Agent' button. Then follow the instructions to book a private one-on-one appointment with the agent. Please note it is one viewer per inspection booking with the agent so if there are two people please book 2 inspections with the agent.
For Sale Contact Agent
Share This Property
Open TimesPlease contact Karl Hockey to arrange an appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Council Rates 272/quarter
- Strata Admin Fund 855/quarter
- Water Rates 145/quarter
Local Information St Leonards
NORTH SHORE - LOWER - NSW - 2065 St Leonards is a built up suburb situated 5 kilometres northwest of the Sydney Central Business District. Originally St Leonards referred to the entire North Shore area, from North Sydney to Gore Hill.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Anzac Park Public School
- Cammeray Public School
- Greenwich Public School
- North Sydney Public School
- Artarmon Public School
- Northbridge Public School
- Willoughby Public School
- Neutral Bay Public School
- Bradfield College
- North Sydney Girls High School
- Cammeraygal High School
- North Sydney Boys High School
- Willoughby Girls High School
- Chatswood High School
- Aurora College
- Naremburn School
- Royal North Shore Hospital School
- Observatory Hill Environmental Education Centre
- Wenona School
- Cameragal Montessori School, Lavender Bay Campus
- SCECGS Redlands
- Castlecrag Montessori School
- Loreto Kirribilli
- St Pius X College
- Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School
- Roseville College
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- SHORE - Sydney Church of England Preparatory School, Northbridge
- St Philip Neri Catholic Primary School
- Cameragal Montessori School
- Currambena Primary School
- St Michael's Catholic Primary School
- Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School, Castlecrag
- St Thomas' Catholic Primary School
- Marist College North Shore
- Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
- SHORE - Sydney Church of England Grammar School
- St Aloysius' College
- Marist Sisters' College Woolwich
- Mercy Catholic College
- St Ignatius' College
- Aspect Vern Barnett School, Lane Cove